Monday, November 30, 2015

My Pa

My Character Story







My Grandparent Tom conrad  is Awesome!  
On Jacob's Mom's side and on williams dad side. He worked as a train driver till his shoulder killed his career.



My grandad  was a train driver from 24  to 69 years old. He really enjoyed  been are train driver. He retired from his shoulder been hurt, it is what killed his carrier. I  think  it would be fun been a train driver. He used to tell me to put coal in the train engine so it could go faster.I was only about 6 and I thought it was freaky .

He is special because  whenever I ask for $2 or something he gives it to me. Once he gave me his old phone and he gave my brother his old watch.  Me and my brother said thank you so much. I thought he wasn't going to give it to me but then he gave the samsung phone to me and I felt happy.     


But his first job was a builder he built half of his house now it's awesome.  I get to see every week. My family likes having dinner with pa because he's funny and we have takeaways like chinese and fish in chips. We sit down together and watch the news.I don't really like the news I just like the sport   

He really enjoys his rocky chair. He goes on it everyday. Whenever i go to his house he sits on it and changes the channel on the tv. He switches to discovery channel because he like fishing. He sits there and asks me what fish they are and i say i don't know. My gradad likes a couple of sports like soccer rugby and golf.But normally he asks us what was the score for rugby because he doesn't have sky and when the all blacks win he jumps up and down but first he says that's good.

Pa also likes to take photos on his camera. I hate photos but my mum likes taking photos. She takes heaps and heaps. I say are you done because it's boring.  Sometimes he tells funny jokes like whenever we say some silly stuff.He interrupts and asks, you got tutai  in your ear? iI say what does that mean he says poo and i laugh hard like a laughing robot.  

He likes having any cake and a cup of tea for lunch  but for breakfast. For breakfast he as jam and toast with a cup of tea. Sometimes when he comes to my house he gets pizza or chicken for lunch because  those are some of his Favorite lunches . The first thing in the morning he brushes his teeth  then goes in the shower. Once there was a cockroach on the top of the shower then it got swept away from the shower thing that makes  the water goes down. Pa likes going to Onekawa  pools and doing a big swim around the lane pool. Also likes spa pools.

My grandads wife died in 2005 august the 20th and he had tears down his face. I wasn't even born. After finding a new wife he broke up in 2015 because she kept on asking for money and my grandad didn’t like it .

He always used to take me shopping to buy cool stuff and take me to lunch. I can remember back in the past. Pa always does the best  hot chocolates for us in the morning when we have sleepovers at his house .




Rendered Image

No comments:

Post a Comment