Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I am poem

Something that has challenged me is trying to get all of these good ideas.
I am learning to get better ideas in my writing and stopping to get awesome thinking so I go back and make changes. 
I have been working on I am poem.
I am proud of my work because I've got good ideas and good vocabulary. 

   I am…

I am a talented soccer player
I wonder if people believe that I'm a talented soccer player  
I hear people yelling “Go Jacob go.”
I see  what I dream
I want to be a famous soccer player    
I am a really good soccer player
I pretend I'm the best soccer player in the world  
I feel the Ball going in the goal every time  
I touch the ball with my feet
I worry if I lose a soccer game
I cry if I get injured
I am a talented soccer player
I understand soccer rules
I say what a goal
I dream of Been (being) a talented soccer player
I try my very best to score a goal
I hope I will be the best soccer player in the world
I am a talented soccer player

No comments:

Post a Comment