Thursday, March 10, 2016

MY VOCABULARY



Clutches
Nathan escaped Mums clutches.
Clutches means grabbing something and holding it
Grabbing
Clasp
Grip

More  Grasp
When i was playing cricket i clutched the cricket ball out in the air
Image result for catching a cricket ball hurts






/
Commanded
‘’Sit, tiny!’’’ he commanded.

From Dirty Bertie
Commanded means when you tell someone what to do.
Synonyms.
Tell, charge,order
"Do it" I commanded.
Image result for Sit tiny he commanded
Vocabulary

I am learning to understand new vocabulary why because we can understand vocabulary when we read. 
Something what challenged me was to learn synonyms about my vocabulary.
I really enjoyed sharing (with) you about my new vocabulary.
Next time I could use that vocabulary in my writing. 





Shake Iii

Qua


Vibrate

heave

Flutter

Shiver

Tremble

No comments:

Post a Comment