Saturday, May 7, 2016

Basketball

In Totara whanau we have been learning to do basketball skills with some famous basketball players. I am proud of myself because I think iv,e(I've) been listening to Luke and the ladies. We have been doing skills like around bodys (bodies) and around legs. When we always go on the court we have a warm up.

Luke says we have to play the fun games at the end of the session we play games like golden child or seaweed. We have a warm up first so we don't have to stretch or be stiff.


Mattie and Luke told us to use the alive spider not the dead spider to dribble the ball. Mrs H told us to use our bottom to defend the ball. I have this tip to defend: I put my hands out so they cant get past I also follow the ball so they cant pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment